Hi all,

I just wanted to talk about the desksanity module that zmike wrote.

I've been using this module for a month now, for me personally the
expose-like feature is most useful. I have this event  bound to
Super+ESC or top left corner (as GNOME does).

I really believe that this functionality should be in E itself.

I just wanted to encourage some conversation on the topic, and also
suggest that if you haven't tried using this module, to try using it.

Here is the URL for the module:

https://git.enlightenment.org/enlightenment/modules/desksanity.git/

Thanks,

Alastair (netstar)