On Thu, 6 Sep 2018 13:45:41 +0100 Al Poole <nets...@gmail.com> said:

My take is that he whole "get a preview of the window in miniature" (size of
miniature can be variable) is extremely useful. It doesn't need a module of its
own. Winlist is the alt-tab module. I would just add miniatures there AND add
alternate layouts (instead of a list - a grid etc.). Then this just works as an
upgrade with alt-tab. Ensure it works also in a "bring it up and stay there
without holding modifier down" mode so you can toggle it on and off. To e that
is simpler and a better experience for the user as they already have winlist
loaded from prior default configs.

Carsten Haitzler - ras...@rasterman.com