On Sat, 22 Jul 2006 03:55:16 +1000 David Seikel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I wouldn't mind expanding my role from FAQ maintainer to general web
> site maintainer.  In particular, I regularly compile everything e17
> and run all the modules that are fit to run for testing purposes, so I
> would be good at keeping an up to date "what's new in E17" page, as
> well as a "what works in E17" page.

In the last couple of months I have started a contracting business.  My
intent is to only make enough money to get by, not to make a lot of
money.  Ideally I should be able to do one or two days of work a week,
leaving the rest of the week for open source development.

The few months before that I was concentrating on another open source
project (darkbot) that was in dire need of a lot of quality development
time.  I have almost got that one to the point where I can spend less
time on it.

Raster recently posted about E17 bounties.

Putting all this together, one of two things will happen before the end
of the month.

a)  Rasters bounties will start to happen, then I can concentrate on
E17 most of the time.  Probably an equal split of my time between E17
bounties, E17 non bounty work, and darkbot.

b) No bounties, or at least a delay in the start of the bounties.  Two
days of contract work a week, the rest of my time equally split between
E17 and darkbot.

In summary, I am committed to at least two days a week of E17 work, but
right this moment I'm busy getting my new life setup.  This setup
period is almost over.