On 10/30/18 10:11 AM, Xavi Artigas wrote:
I don't know what I'm talking about now, but I think Mike suggested that
the examples repo could be a submodule of the efl repo, which could be
checked out and built when "make examples" was called? Is that an option?

In this way we have the trees separated, with a much lighter efl, while
still having the convenience of "make examples".

That is possible. (With meson :))

Xavi