On Mon, 18 Feb 2019 08:46:29 +1030 Simon Lees <sfl...@suse.de> said:

> On 16/02/2019 20:24, Jonathan Aquilina wrote:
> > Hi Simon,
> >
> > My idea for that is more for developers to have more frequent snapshots
> > granted there is the repository that one can pull from but that will always
> > be the latest commits you will be pulling from the repo.
> >
> But these snapshots would be different, most developers are following
> the master branch rather then the 1.22 branch that we use for doing
> point releases

which means it's better to do more frequent minor releases rather than micro
bug-fix releases. (it's more in-line with what is being actually tested and run
by developers day to day). having a trimmed down release process would be
needed for that to happen though.

Carsten Haitzler - ras...@rasterman.com