Hi Raster,

What about those end users that might want more bleeding edge stuff to test
etc? Currently how often are new tarballs generated prior to a stable release?

Regards,
Jonathan

On 18/02/2019, 09:34, "Carsten Haitzler" <ras...@rasterman.com> wrote:

    On Mon, 18 Feb 2019 06:07:18 +0000 Jonathan Aquilina
<jaquil...@eagleeyet.net>
    said:

    > Morning Simon,
    >
    > What I am thinking is the master branch would have the weekly releases for
    > developers and stable releases would be  once a month.

    why weekly releases? that's not going to have any release PROCESS done other
    than "make distcheck" or "ninja dist" - i don't see any stabilization work
or
    QA being done beyond that (it won't be sustainable at that rate without
    basically no QA). at that point we have git master itself - so anyone
    interested in such things can just use git master.