From: Stefan Schmidt <ste...@datenfreihafen.org>
Sent: 30 April 2019 12:33
To: Marcel Hollerbach <m...@bu5hm4n.de>
Cc: e <enlightenment-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [E-devel] Seeking inout for Enlightenment Developer Days 2019

Hello.

[added e-devel back, guess you just missed in during reply]

On 30.04.19 12:24, Marcel Hollerbach wrote:

> On 4/25/19 11:48 AM, Stefan Schmidt wrote:
>> Hello.
>>
>> We did not come around to have EDDs last year and we shoul do better
>> this year again. :-)
>>
>> Right now I would like to seek some inout on where and when.
>>
>> Right now we seem to have the following location offers:
>> o Jonathan offered Malta again (Would that be the same location as
>> last
>> time?)
>> o Stefan could offer the SRUK office in Staines, UK o Marcel might be
>> able to offer hosting at the University in Karlsruhe, Germany
>
> Sadly there is no option to get a room on a weekend at the university.
> So this option is out.

Thanks for trying!

Which means for now we would have Staines, UK and Malta as available hostings.

Any more offers?

I am also open to suggestions on the best location even we we have no hosting
available for it. If the other reasons are appealing enough I would try to get
some small sponsorship of a hotel conference room for two days.

regards
Stefan Schmidt