Stefan Schmidt wrote on Wed 15/04/20 15:48:
> Hello.
>
> I hoped the alpha and beta release are getting picked up by the abi-tracker
> website directly. That was not the case. Not sure why this is not the case,
> but I took this as a nudge to setup abi-tracker/upstream-tracker just for
> efl on my machine.
>
> I uploaded the first results now and I would hoep everybody could have a
> look and see if we have problems here for 1.24
>
> http://www.enlightenment.org/~stefan/abi-tracker/timeline/efl/

Hi,

are the warnings like

efl_canvas_text_eo.legacy.h, libevas.so.1.23.3
- evas_object_textblock_visible_range_get ( Efl_Canvas_Text* obj,
Efl_Text_Cursor_Cursor* start, Efl_Text_Cursor_Cursor* end )
+ evas_object_textblock_visible_range_get ( Efl_Canvas_Textblock* obj,
Efl_Text_Cursor_Handle* start, Efl_Text_Cursor_Handle* end )

really not a problem?

If my code has this:

   Efl_Canvas_Text *bla;

it compiles well with 1.23.3 but 1.24 gives

   unknown type name 'Efl_Canvas_Text'

Regards,
Jean Rene