> I really like the concept behind this theme, if you can send me a link
> to the assets you used for it and maybe the one you started the demo
> video with I can port both to the current E or atleast get a good bulk
> of the work done pretty quickly.

> I've slowly been working on a "Theme Engine" for current e that makes it
> easier to import some of the older e16 and gtk themes.

That sounds very interesting :) Im curious to know more, im also going to
work on the new E themes next

The assets are very simple, they are based on the elive-dark theme which is
based on darkone (small modifications), I made them by simply changing the
color ranges (I think it was tweaking the cue) on the original images, you
can get all of these assets from the package itself (ar x file dir, if you
are not in debian), which you can download from:
https://repo.bookworm.elive.elivecd.org/pool/efl/e/e16-theme-retrowave/