On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 13:14:21 +0200 Nikolas Arend <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
babbled:

> Massimo Maiurana wrote:
> > Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman), il 18/10/2006 00:57, scrisse:
> >

> >> see the above - add a printf and see what that func actually returns - but
> >> i bet you it is saying that it DOESNT do patented hinting.
> >>

> > ok, I'll try recompiling freetype first, but I would like to know
> > how your ft2 is configured.
> > in my ftoption.h I see these options commented:
> > /* #define  FT_EXPORT(x)       extern x */
> > /* #define  FT_EXPORT_DEF(x)   x */
> >
> > could it be my problems are related to this?
> > also, in tt driver configuration I see this undefined:
> > #undef TT_CONFIG_OPTION_COMPONENT_OFFSET_SCALED
> >
> > should I define it?
> >
> > can you send me your ftoption.h so that I can see what are the
> > differences between yours and mine?
> >

> I don't have the time atm to get deeper into this, so I can't add
> anything valuable to this thread and the solution. But I too used
> bytecode hinting with my self-compiled ft2 2.2.1 and enlightenment cvs
> on FC4 not so long ago. Now (since a few revisions) the bytecode option
> is greyed out. That means ft2 seems to be able to do bytecode hinting,
> so probably s.th. has changed in e/EFL.
>
> Cheers,  Nick.

works here on debian and ubunutu. the code in evas looks right. and it works
here. since you are compiling and installing your own ft2's i can only surmise
something is wrong with your install of ft2 and how it reports if it can do
bytecode or not.

裸好多
Tokyo, Japan (東京 日本)