On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 11:52:02 +0100 Wiesiek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:

> 2006/11/13, The Rasterman Carsten Haitzler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> >
> > On Sun, 12 Nov 2006 14:06:49 +0100 Wiesiek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:
> > > is any plan to change it - something like change fonts accordingly to
> > locale
> >
> > there are no plans to change the default font. you can change the font
> > later if
> > you want. we need to address font config with non western
> > european/american
> > locales "out of the box" but it is possible to change the font config.
> > your
> > suggestion does not solve chinese, japanese, or korean for example (nor
> > hindi,
> > thai etc. etc.) so it's far from a good solution. a proper solution solves
> > all
> > of these properly.
>

> [What a pity - not to help central  european :) ok.ok.ok]

it's not about not helping you - it's about changing fonts for an inadequate
solution. vera is a good font with good quality and a decent size - something
we can ship and know wil work regardless of the host system. if you have better
fonts/font sets etc. on your host system you CAN use them - as you do below.
the only thing we need to do is make that "automatic" on first run - along with
a billion other things that need to be auto-detected on first run based on the
system e runs on.

> I try
>    #enlightenment_remote -font-default-list
>    #enlightenment_remote -font-default-set default Sans 10
>    #enlightenment_remote -font-default-set title_bar Sans 10
>    #enlightenment_remote -restart
> Ok. It`s working. Thx.
>
> So I understand that there may to be some intro to change a font defaults
> now.
> - like a KDE do
> - or by locale [from po ?][entrance can change locale]
> -  enlightenment_start ?
>
> Wiesiek

裸好多
Tokyo, Japan (東京 日本)