Hi,

Can confirm, sometimes it is impossible to unlock screen.  CentOS 4.3 i386.
It's looks like focus is still remains at main screen windows layer,
because Alt-Tab is moving mouse on windows.
You see "Enter your password" but all input goes to last selected window :(
But i can't reproduce it on home pc, FC3 x86_64.

Thanks,
Dan