Hi all, i've followed the tips from Jorge Luis, but the problem remains.
My app don't show anything, the console freezes, and i'm not able to
switch to another with Ctrl-F#.
I'm surprised that evas with fb backend works well, and ecore no.
Now i'm writing another test app for ecore with fb, and i'm checking
any step I add to my code.
The initializationof ecore, ecore_fb and ecore_evas seems to work
(returning no error).

Here the code

//STDLIB includes
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <stdio.h>

//EFL includes
#include <Ecore.h>
#include <Ecore_Fb.h>
#include <Ecore_Evas.h>
#include <Evas.h>

int main(int argc, char **argv) {
    int hEcore, hEcoreFb, hEcoreEvas;
    Ecore_Evas *ee;

    //Debug
    Evas_List *engine_list, *l;
    engine_list = evas_render_method_list();
    if (!engine_list) {
        fprintf(stderr, "ERROR: Evas supports no engines! Exit.\n");
        exit(-1);
    }
    printf("Availible Evas Engines:\n");
    for (l = engine_list; l; l = l->next) {
        char *engine_name;
        engine_name = l->data;
        printf("%s\n", engine_name);
     }
    evas_render_method_list_free(engine_list);
    //

    //int fbWidth = 640;
    //int fbHeight = 480;

    hEcore = ecore_init();
    hEcoreFb = ecore_fb_init(NULL);
    hEcoreEvas = ecore_evas_init();
    ee = ecore_evas_fb_new(NULL, 0, 320, 240);

    printf("hEcore value: %d\n", hEcore);
    printf("hEcoreFb value: %d\n", hEcoreFb);
    printf("hEcoreEvas value: %d\n", hEcoreEvas);
    printf("fb e' supportato: %d\n",
    ecore_evas_engine_type_supported_get
(ECORE_EVAS_ENGINE_SOFTWARE_FB)); //ritorna 0 ecore_evas_shutdown();
    ecore_fb_shutdown();
    ecore_shutdown();
    return 0;
}

Strange issue (for me):
evas_render_method_list() shows fb;
ecore_evas_engine_type_supported_get() for fb returns 0;
another app using evas fb works;

Little explanation:
my e17 installation is built by slackware binary package;
my development libraries are compiled from sources (packages from
enlightenment.freedesktop.org) and installed in /home/massi/devel;
when i compile my app i use -L/home/massi/devel/lib;
I know that's better to work with cvs code, but if it's possible i
prefer to take separate e17 desktop and devel libraries;

Thanks
Massimiliano
- --
Massimiliano Calamelli