Hello,

Can someone please elaborate on these items for me?

* winlist could divide windows up into blocks - sub-lists within a
container per desktop (with stick windows considered to live on the
"current" desk when winlist starts)

Is it just that someone wanted the windows grouped within the winlist
(similar to how the clientlist is now)?

Also, how about this one:

* desktop flip animations need to allow control over accel/decel and
have a better ui - add wobble and controls etc. etc.

Seems to me this is done?  There are controls for type of animation and
its speed, via Config -> screen -> virtual desktop.  Is that not what
this item is referring to?  I don't understand "wobble".  That a new
transistion type?

And finally this one:

* internal windows (config dialogs, etc) should re-open after a restart

Just wondering *why* this is desired.  Seems like a lot of book
keeping... for little value.  Just wondering what the motivation for
this one was.

Thanks.  :)

--
Regards,