Hi,

On Fri, Mar 16, 2007 at 07:17:27AM -0500, Ravenlock wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Can someone please elaborate on these items for me?
>
> * winlist could divide windows up into blocks - sub-lists within a
> container per desktop (with stick windows considered to live on the
> "current" desk when winlist starts)
>
> Is it just that someone wanted the windows grouped within the winlist
> (similar to how the clientlist is now)?
>
> Also, how about this one:
>
> * desktop flip animations need to allow control over accel/decel and
> have a better ui - add wobble and controls etc. etc.
>
> Seems to me this is done?  There are controls for type of animation and
> its speed, via Config -> screen -> virtual desktop.  Is that not what
> this item is referring to?  I don't understand "wobble".  That a new
> transistion type?
The current settings are very basic. You are only able to set the
animation type and the speed, but you can't set the
acceleration/decelleration manually.
What wobble is can you see, when you open the file manager. The preview
images are moving a bit when they are showed - they are wobbling. :)

> And finally this one:
>
> * internal windows (config dialogs, etc) should re-open after a restart
>
> Just wondering *why* this is desired.  Seems like a lot of book
> keeping... for little value.  Just wondering what the motivation for
> this one was.
Try to change the theme. You will notice that the theme selection dialog
is closed when the new theme is applied. Even every other e17 internal
dialog. You can also try enlightenment->restart from the menu.

> Thanks.  :)
>
> --
> Regards,
> Ravenlock