Hi Massi

On Wed, Apr 04, 2007 at 01:03:56PM +0200, Massimiliano Calamelli wrote:
> Hi all, i'm try to crosscompile ecore for my arm device, but configure
> stops with this error:
> checking abstract sockets...
> configure: error: cannot run test program while cross compiling
>
> I looked into config.log, but i can't find any useful info. What's the
> requirement for abstract sockets? I need ecore only for evas,
> evas-framebuffer and events capabilities (at this moment), there's a
> way to disable this check?

I have the same problem and I simply removed the abstract sockets stuff
from configure.in because I dont need it (yet).

But what we really need is a --with-abstract-sockets or similar option.
See previous discussion about this:

http://www.mail-archive.com/enlightenment-devel@lists.sourceforge.net/msg11743.html

Perhaps we could bribe some skilled autoconf person to add this
configure option for us?

-- Lars Munch