On Wed, Apr 04, 2007 at 02:39:12PM +0200, Massimiliano Calamelli wrote:

> On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 14:29:06 +0200
> Sebastian Dransfeld <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > It is possible to disable abstract sockets now. It is only used in
> > ecore_dbus, and I think ecore_dbus will die soon.
> >
> > Sebastian
>
> Already disabled with --disable-ecore-dbus, but configure check it
> again.

I added the abstract socket code and the macro to check for it. I have
no experience with cross-compiling, so didn't know that it would be an
issue.

Disabling ecore_dbus won't help because the feature is in ecore_con.
Someone just needs to add a configure option to explicitly disable (thus
avoiding the check) or determine another means of checking that also
works when cross compiling.

If no one else gets to it, I'll try to look in the next few days.

Brian