Along with the GROUP part support I committed over the weekend, came a
slight change to edje_object_part_swallow(). This function will now ONLY
operate on SWALLOW parts. If you try to swallow into e.g. a RECT, it
will fail.

Unfortunately, the API currently does not return a status on whether the
swallow succeeded (i.e. the part existed and was of type SWALLOW) or
not. Maybe we can change this later to return 1 on success and 0
otherwise?

There has been at least one report of a broken theme due to this ("empty
menus"). The fix is to simply change any parts that get swallowed into
to the correct type (for e17 themes, they SHOULD all be named
e.swallow.*, so checking a theme for correctness isn't too difficult).

Brian

p.s. for those who don't read the commit list, see
http://cia.vc/stats/project/e/e17/libs/edje/.message/4d31e
for more about GROUP parts