The problem is, that on restart E losing somehow all his modules.
And when i load and reenable them, their order is messed up.

My E is fresh install from CVS, on fresh Centos5 x86_64.

I can reproduce this behavior on my system by going to main menu, and do
reload. Then i see some artifacts in clock area (like many instances of
gadgets, frozen in move). Then E restarts, and i will see some modules
(volume, tclock, moon, pager), or no modules at all.

Here is a test i did. Two restarts. 1 minute difference.

Starting module set:

$ enlightenment_remote -module-list
REPLY <- BEGIN
REPLY: "mail" ENABLED 1
REPLY: "mem" ENABLED 1
REPLY: "net" ENABLED 1
REPLY: "news" ENABLED 1
REPLY: "pager" ENABLED 1
REPLY: "screenshot" ENABLED 1
REPLY: "slideshow" ENABLED 1
REPLY: "start" ENABLED 1
REPLY: "taskbar" ENABLED 1
REPLY: "tclock" ENABLED 1
REPLY: "mixer" ENABLED 1
REPLY: "uptime" ENABLED 1
REPLY: "weather" ENABLED 1
REPLY: "moon" ENABLED 1
REPLY: "winselector" ENABLED 1
REPLY: "alarm" ENABLED 1
REPLY: "cpu" ENABLED 1
REPLY: "deskshow" ENABLED 1
REPLY: "dropshadow" ENABLED 1
REPLY: "forecasts" ENABLED 1
REPLY: "ibar" ENABLED 1
REPLY: "ibox" ENABLED 1
REPLY: "language" ENABLED 1
REPLY <- END

After 1st restart:

$ enlightenment_remote -module-list
REPLY <- BEGIN
REPLY: "mail" ENABLED 1
REPLY: "mem" ENABLED 1
REPLY: "net" ENABLED 1
REPLY: "news" ENABLED 1
REPLY: "pager" ENABLED 1
REPLY: "screenshot" ENABLED 1
REPLY: "slideshow" ENABLED 1
REPLY: "start" ENABLED 1
REPLY: "taskbar" ENABLED 1
REPLY: "tclock" ENABLED 1
REPLY: "mixer" ENABLED 1
REPLY: "uptime" ENABLED 1
REPLY: "weather" ENABLED 1
REPLY: "moon" ENABLED 1
REPLY: "winselector" ENABLED 1
REPLY <- END

Now, i re-enable all modules again, and after 2nd restart:

$ enlightenment_remote -module-list
REPLY <- BEGIN
REPLY <- END

The shelves is in place, because when i reload and re-enable modules,
they all come to their shelves. Not always in same order they was before.

That's the best description i can give you in English :)

I"ll try to look into the code, but as i'm not programmer, not sure i"ll
find something. But, who knows... :)

Thanks,
Dan