On Fri, 2007-11-23 at 18:15 +0200, Chady Kassouf wrote:

> Just a quick update regarding this.
> It turns out it's not as trivial as I first thought it was.
> I did write the bindings, and it all works, but I hit a speed bump:
> signal handling is done in Enhance through "dlsym" which won't work in
> a perl script context.
>

> What probably needs to be done is provide a generic signal handling
> function in the XS code, and then use some other way to handle events
> inside perl... but that still needs some thinking to become a
> reality.

Ah. Bummer. I don't think I can help with any of this - I'm only vaguely
aware of what you're talking about. But anyway, it sounds like I should
probably start by learning some XS. I've bookmarked some pages to read.

Also, libglade is being depreciated soon in favour of GtkBuilder. How
will this affect enhance?

Dan