Am Sun, 30 Dec 2007 19:46:12 +0000 schrieb Ethan Grammatikidis:

> I'm sorry to say that my first response to this was "Oh no, not
> another blog to keep up with," or words to that effect. The content
> of that post is clearly written and quite well thought out, but it
> would be easier to discuss the points if they were in 8 to 12
> separate bug reports. When several issues are all put together, only
> 2 or 3 of them will ever be discussed! Bug reports also offer the
> facility to track the resolution of each issue separately; meaning
> everyone interested in the issue can easily see which ones have been
> fixed & which ones haven't.

It's my idea to move it to several bugs. I thought discussion about
some points would help, because there are some questions and unclear
points. And also some are not "hard bugs" - more usability drawbacks.

> With all that said, most of the points themselves are very logical.
> I'll confine my comments to point 7 and the one paragraph that really
> bothered me:

Hm, this one was a little offending. I hope I explained it more in my
other post.

regards
ndreas