> Recording them into wiki.enlightenment.org would probably be the
> best bet. A much more stable and easy to use record then the
> mailing list.

        BTW, wouldn't it be a good idea to have a link to the wiki
from the main enlightenment.org site? I had no idea how to find that
and had to start clicking away at all the existing header links there.
        Also, maybe also a "projects" link, which would list any
projects that people may want to have some site setup for (eg. eterm,
entrance, ewl, etk, edje-editor, your-nice-app-or-lib-site,...).
        So, maybe add two more main links, left and right, for
"wiki" and "projects"? A link to "themes/art" sites like get-e.org
and e17-stuff.org wouldn't hurt either.