Hi Dave,

* [13.04.08 03:37]:
> Hi, really a good module !! good work
> This version works well on my machine, also my xterm problem seem solved :)
Thanks, good to hear :-).

> You should add an
> X-Enlightenment-ModuleType=system
> line to the module.desktop.in file to make the module appear in the right
> category on the module setting dialog. Is system the right category for you?
Oh, thanks for the hint. I forgot this one. "appearance" is the more
appropriate category, I think. New Revision is in the git repositories.

> In my opinion we can commit the patch for e as it's really simple and
> brake free, so to make testing easier.
Yes, I think so, too. Anyone got CVS access and is willing to put the
following patch in please?
http://staff.get-e.org/?p=users/michael/e17-tiling.git/.git;a=blob_plain;f=desk.patch;hb=d1ff98e8d9de4cce37fa1643885413c0401b73e2

> Also I think your module should replace the "really too much" simple layout
> internal module once it is stable enought.
I think this one is to be used for something different (e17 on embedded
devices), however let raster speak on this ;-).

> Now a feature request: the ability to set a border for the desktop that
> will not be covered by tiling, for example top 10px, left 100px...
> This is usefull if you have other staff than shelf around your desktop,
> like itask, trayer or module placed on the desktop ;)
Ah, I see. I don't use anything like that so I didn't think about it before.
Wouldn't the best solution be to integrate everything into shelves as it
should be part of your windowmanager anyway?

One way to fix that would be to let the module not only take care of shelves
but also of sticky windows so you can just set it sticky in e and all the
other windows will go around it but the window itself will not be tiled and
not be set floating.

> I'm going to use your module everyday, so expect somo bug report... :)
Great :-).

Best regards,
Michael

PS: Please CC the mailinglist.