Hello.

On Sat, 2008-04-12 at 16:46, Michael Stapelberg wrote:

> There may still be bugs, so I'd appreciate some testing. Please don't comment
> the "#define DEBUG" out and let e17 log to a file, for example using "startx
> /opt/e17/bin/enlightenment_start 2>&1 1>elog" and send me the file afterwards
> if you're having strange bugs which are not design flaws.

OK, here my observations:

o If I like to select different modes for different virtual desktops E
  segfault when I close the configuration.
o If I remove a window again the other ones get not resized.
o When switching between two desktops, one with mutt, one with some
  other stuff, I see a lot flicker when switching back to mutt. Wild
  guess, resizing the window very often?
o The small patch is still needed. Getting it reviewed and commited
  would be good. :)

I'll send a log later as I'm not on the right machine atm.

regards
Stefan Schmidt