On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 1:04 AM, Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Jose,
>
>  I'm running out of time to reply to all of these ideas, I expect to
>  get back some development time after the company I started start to
>  calm down on the "real world side" (we were getting infrastructure and
>  like, phone, network, ...).  But I really fear to loose all these
>  ideas. I know we have mail archive, but it would help a lot if one
>  (you, others) could move this to Wiki and do some structure, much like
>  Dresb and I did for some ideas. Then people can check when we're about
>  to start working on it.
>
>  What do you think?

Ah, I'd like to write a small prototype of this idea. It would get an
ARGB buffer, get the filters as a linked list/array negotiate buffers
and then process, giving the output as another ARGB buffer to check
the results. Then modify this to add hardware accelerated surfaces
(OpenGL). Filtes would be rotation, shear and blur since they're
easier to work and can do lots of the simulation.
   But if someone feels in the mood to do so before, keep me informed.

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
http://profusion.mobi