[...]

> So, if anyone has any comments, suggestions, issues.. *anything* with
> evas gradients -- now would be a good time to pipe in. :)

I'd _love_ using gradients, in fact I would use them much more often, _if_ not
everytime I start using them, it all feels like I'm operating a powerful
machine that has 100s of controls and I don't understand anything.

Perhaps this is an inherent problem from the gradient complexity, but I'd
appreciate if we had some documentary material that outlines how to achieve
which kind of results, which gradient type to use for what, how many stops
for what effect etc. etc.

--
:M: