I think this discussion has dragged on long enough. There is clearly
not a consensus on the list, which we should require for any decision
of this magnitude. License flamewars are infamous for draining
developer motivation on a project as well as burning up precious time
for all team members. As it stands, reading and responding to this
thread burned all my time set aside for SoC last week (sorry Tim).

Thanks,
Nathan