On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 5:21 PM, Nick Hughart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Toma wrote:
>>
>> Does embryo have any use without edje? If not, why not wait till edje
>> is ready for release and send them out together?
>> Toma
>>

> Yes it does, it just isn't really used outside of edje at this point.

It's another package, so it's not tied in any way. We need to do
releases and a good start and training is with these libs. When things
go to Evas, Ecore and Edje, things will get much more complicated and
lots of different interests and pov will raise.

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
http://profusion.mobi embedded systems