2008/8/5 Vincent Torri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> On Mon, 4 Aug 2008, Caio Marcelo wrote:
>
> > Just a small follow up on this question for those who are interested
> > in this topic.
> >
> > On Sat, Aug 2, 2008 at 1:52 AM, Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >> No, I'm not. What I want is to stop cooking things that are already
> >> done. Sometimes I really think that Mark Shuttleworth is right WRT
> >> time-based releases, man, this would make this project so good, SO
> >> GOOD that I can't even imagine. From the technical to the social side.

This means that we are near to a big change for e17?
As a user, I think that this kind of releases could be the right choice in
order to see a apha-beta-RC release of your work.

Maybe there could be some milestone in order to give the community some
release pseudo-stable, and to give some good signal to the community.

This ML is the most active list that I've ever seen, and I could see every
week some step to the "final" release in the e17 code, you have to show to
the world that you are still working, if you decide to publish a time-based
list of releases, even unstable release, I think this could be a positive
signal for the project.

--
__Matteo__

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqkKurZ22KM
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Strada+dei+Campi,+34072+Gorizia,+Friuli-Venezia+Giulia,+Italia&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=28.611123,82.265625&ie=UTF8&ll=45.910682,13.507696&spn=0.00153,0.005021&t=h&z=18