> Thanks for the report. eina_print_warning is a dead code, so I just
> removed it and most warning should be gone now.

Ok I will try to compile it again with the updated code. I will let you
know about the result.
>> eina_hash.c: In function 'eina_hash_del':
>> eina_hash.c:820: warning: 'hash_num' may be used uninitialized in this
>> function
>>

> This warning is a false positive as the code should never execute the
> code using hash_num if it's uninitialized. And I don't want to hide
> this warning as if this goes wrong somewhere valgrind will be able to
> tell me what is going on.

I know from reading different mailing lists that gcc indicate false
positive from time to time. But detet them one has to spend some time on
the code (sorry I was too quick).
> So far so good. Thanks for reporting all of this. Between what
> compiler are you using ?

I am using gcc 4.3.1 compiled by myself on crosslfs platform (clearly
not the standard way to use linux ;-)). The optimization for the library
are the default one (CFLAGS=-O2 -g).
I will also try on Fedora 10 (release candidate) and fedora 9 right
away. Both distributions are 32 bits.

regards

M.