Ouiiiinnn, everyone forgot Windows CE based devices.

Not completely ready, though. I'm working on it, these days.

Vincent

On Tue, 7 Oct 2008, Atton Jonathan wrote:

hum with cedric and caro we thought  about porting efl on Symbian, this is
not a device but symbian works on embedded device :)
Our idea is to have eyelight on a phone as the nokia n95 and try to display
the presentation on a video projector with the phone.