Hi Vincent,

Thanks for the hint. Indeed the manual sequence for autofoo works better.

I had some compilation errors then, that I could fix using the
modifications in the attachment. They are just temporary workaround
that worked for me ; I suppose the presence of libsecur32.lib should
be checked (and conditional compilation of evil_pwd.c adjusted as a
consequence), and the replacement of _WIN32_WCE=0x0420 by
_WIN32_WINNT=0x0501 is, of course, only for my machine.
Does autoconf have a macro to get WINVER ? I used the following
snippet of code to get my version :

------------------------ getver.c --------------------
#include <stdio.h>
#include <windows.h>

int main()
{
        printf("0x%04X\n",_winver);
        return 0;
}

but I suppose there's a more efficient way that could be embedded in
configure.ac.

Anyway, the attached could help _me_ compile Evil. I can go on with the EFL...

regards,
Lionel