hi all,

  I find that if my collections  include more than  one  edc file  it would be :
 edje_cc: Error. icon_item.edc:3 unhandled keyword group

  but  when  I delete the line   -- #include "main_menu.edc"
 the error would not come out again.  I don't know why  it can't  include more
than one edc file?

thanks!

 collections {
  #include "main_menu.edc"