On Tue, 28 Oct 2008 17:45:10 +0100, carlo.bramix <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hello,
> I got the sources of your newly released Imlib2 1.4.2 and I did again
> the fixes for Mingw+Msys.
> I think I also fixed my bugs with:
> 1) bad mmap() detection
> 2) wrong use of HAVE_SIGJMP_BUF instead of HAVE_SIGSETJMP.
> 3) all my files are in unix format.
> I tested Imlib2 with:
> - Mingw+Msys
> - Cygwin
> - Linux Debian 4.0r3
> and everything seems to be working.
> Attached patch includes all those fixes.

dlfcn-win32.c/h are missing from this patch. I assume they were meant to
the same as in the original patch.

Vincent - Do you still want to evilify imlib2? Otherwise I'm fine with
this patch (except a few nitpicks I'll fix if/when committed).

/Kim