2009/1/22 Oguz Yarimtepe <comp....@gmail.com>:
> I am rewriting the same program but instead of menu1's i am writing
> menu2 for a part related with menu2, ... So much repeating.

This is not really a specific solution, more a workaround:
As edje uses the C preprocessor, you can use macros, via #define.
So instead of repeating, write a macro and use that.
Think there should be a lot of examples, if you don't find one, ask
and I will post one.

> What is the usage of #include statement at the EDC file. How will i
> refer to the part at another edc in my main edc program section?

#include inserts the included file as it is at this part of the edc.
So if you have a file that has only part {...} use #include inside the
main edc's parts {...}