Hello,

I'm sorry for the delay, but I wanted to reach my 0.1 milestone.
Here is the link for the source of my ECommander application:

        http://smrt.is-a-geek.org/ecmd/ (screenshots + source)

ECommander (ecmd) is a 2 pane file manager similar to all other
commanders (total/nortan/midnight/gnome). It has the basic operations
implemented (CAUTION: it is possible that some files can be
lost/deleted!!!) and more is to come. See the README for info how to
build and use it. (Sorry that there is no autotools config, I could
grasp it:(). For a successful build you need to apply my c++ patch to
efreet.

The application is written in c++ and uses ewl as the widget toolkit.
I've written a wrapper for ewl, to make my life easier.:)
The wrapper is 30-50% complete. I've wrapped only widgets I've used.
I hope the interested in ewl will give me some constructive crituque,
so I can improve it.
At the moment there are some problems with the wrapper:
1. The widget class has one ewl::function (boost,tr1,c++0x function
class) member per possible callback, no matter if the callback is used.
2. You can have only one callback functions attached to a given type
of callbacks for the widget
3. The mvc wrapping is a bit messed up.
4. some more I can't remember :)

Any suggestions how to fix these issues are welcome :)

Best regards,
Teodor Petrov