Hello, Dave!

I see you importing 'places' into efm2.
I'm starting work on efm2 too, because i have plans for E17 use and
interesting first a robust, usable file manager.
I can help you. What tasks are remaining exactly?

In my view there are several major improvements: removable devices mount with
correct fstab processing (so devices can be mounting properly when fstab
corresponding fstab records exists); grid representation in fileman window
with name, type, size, access rights, etc.; toolbar in file manager window
with most using operations.

What about background/color set GUI, rename in place, progress indication?

P.S. Earlier, I send to e-devel small patch to read window geometry in
e_fwin_new function. What's wrong, or you plan reject this function from
code?

Sincerely yours, Sergey.

--
Jabber/XMPP: sergey.semer...@gmail.com