On Fri, 01 May 2009 01:17:18 +0000 digger vermont <dv_ml...@verizon.net> said:

> Hello All,
>
> I'm working with the python bindings for elementary and can't figure out
> how to use the mouse events.  I can get them to work with a slider, but
> with the frame and anchor block I tried it is not.

you are not meant to use the mouse events on these - frame doesnt get ANY
events - its transparent to events. its a decoration not an active thing you can
click. it shouldn't be. elementary has special logic for things you can click
to make them finger-sized. it applies this to things that are to be clicked like
buttons, sliders etc. you really have very little business hooking to mouse down
etc. vents on elm widgets - they export smart callbacks where appropriate.