2009/5/19 "Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" <m...@3v1n0.net>:
> Sorry if I'm posting here, but in the previous days I've opened some
> tickets with bugs/RFC-patches in trac but none had been reviewed.
>
> Please, could you check them?
>  #293 - Ignore the Carriage Return in elm_entry_utf8_to_markup
>  #294 - Allow to get an hoversel item label
>  #295 - Elementary list item sets...
>  #296 - E clock module digital pop-up
>  #308 - Elementary Genlist Compress Mode
>  #319 - Elementary-sms seg.fatults
>
> Let me know if you can merge any patch ;)
>
> Thanks and sorry again for "spamming"... :P

No problem with spamming and it's good to bring these lists of bugs in
the "stabilization weekend" (this weekend), after all we're not
supposed to write new code, but fix our bugs and the more attention
you bring to your bugs, the easier it will be to have them fixed.

The only issue is that both raster, cedric and I were traveling.
Cedric is/will be on holidays without computer access, Raster and I
are in europe in conferences/clients. So hard to say how much time
we'll have to work on these, but all the other developers might help.
Just bug them at IRC :-)

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
http://profusion.mobi embedded systems