On Thu, 21 May 2009, "Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" wrote:

Vincent Torri wrote:
On Wed, 20 May 2009, "Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" wrote:

Marco Trevisan (Treviño) wrote:
 #319 - Elementary-sms seg.fatults

Another issue linked to this as been introduced recently in edje (I
guess) since if I use an entry with the parameter
elm_entry_editable_set(en, FALSE); I get a segfault with:
[Switching to Thread -1218676160 (LWP 15139)]
0xb7b35c8f in _edje_entry_focus_in_cb ()

You can experience the same by opening the Anchorview/Anchorblock test
in elementary_test

I've just tried elementary_test with all the EFL updated and Anchorview
or Anchorblock are not seg faulting

strange... Anchorblock seg-faulted to me, but now after I've recompiled
elementary again (I thought I had done it also before) doesn't anymore.
However an elm-app I'm writing, has still the issue if I set to false
the READ-only entry.

can you write the most simple test case that seg fault for you, please ?

Vincent