On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 2:22 PM, Viktor Kojouharov<vkojouha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-06-09 at 14:01 -0300, Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I want to move the following projects to BROKEN/OLD as they're one of them:
>>
>>    - edje_viewer (edje_player/edje_editor work better)
> I don't consider the  viewer to be neither broken nor old. I still use
> it whenever I need to take a peek at edj files.

it's not broken now because I keep fixing it, but really I gave up on
it as I'm not using it anymore. All features are present in
edje_editor and even more is there. Also, it uses etk and no one is
maintaining it (last patches were made by me), I plan to deprecate etk
soon, probably after Canola and other pieces (ie: Edje_Editor) moves
to Elementary or something else, so the less code we have depending on
it, the better.

Also, for quick edj view, did you ever consider edje_player? IMHO it's
better to move edje_player and edje_editor from PROTO to root and move
(NOT DELETE!) edje_viewer to OLD.

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
http://profusion.mobi embedded systems