On Thursday, 18 June 2009, at 14:57:58 (-0300),
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri wrote:

> sda00 added an extensive review of modules and more at this url,
> please check it out:
>
>    http://trac.enlightenment.org/e/wiki/E17BinaryPackages/sda_notes

That's one person's opinion and only reveals experiences for one
specific environment with packages he built himself using spec files
which I have previously reviewed as erroneous.  It should not be used
as a basis for quality review, and certainly not the sole basis.

The modules I mention are ones I use daily.  They are fine.

Michael

--
Michael Jennings (a.k.a. KainX)  http://www.kainx.org/  <m...@kainx.org>
Linux Server/Cluster Admin, LBL.gov       Author, Eterm (www.eterm.org)