On Sat, 3 Oct 2009 21:12:51 +1000 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
<ras...@rasterman.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 2 Oct 2009 22:39:42 +1000 David Seikel <onef...@gmail.com>
> said:
>
> > True, Second Life in general is crappy and if anything can go wrong
> > with it, no one is surprised, but Eterm is a whole other matter.
> > It's well written and is supposed to work OK.
>
> and in what way doesnt eterm work (i can't talk about secondlife). i
> see no good reason for it to simply "not work". describe how it
> "doesnt work".

I have eterm remembered to be borderless and maximised.  Just testing
it now, it has no iconify or maximise entries in it's window menu.
When I now give it a border, it still lacks those menu entries, though
it has the buttons in the border, and the buttons do work.

The mouse binding for resizing it works fine, though does not bring
back the maximise entry to the window menu.