On Sunday 08 November 2009 22:14:52 and regarding:
> Hi,
>    Please look at this ticket: http://trac.enlightenment.org/e/ticket/257
> I am sure the devs would appreciate any debug log that you can provide.

Thanks P,

        I am trying to add content to the wiki, but can't find a way to post a
reply.
I created an account and I am logged in. (I've restarted firefox and disable
noscript, popup blocker, etc...) At the top of the page, there is a single
yellow highlighted  line that says:

        Warning:  <acct_mgr.web_ui.MessageWrapper object at 0xaf5276c>

screenshot at: http://www.3111skyline.com/download/bugs/e17/trac.e.org.jpg

        What's the trick?

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.