On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 21:21:46 -0600 "David C. Rankin"
<drankina...@suddenlinkmail.com> said:

> Guy,
>
>       I can't figure out why task switching feels so weird in e? I have a
> feeling that the task que (or whatever e uses to keep track of task
> switching) doesn't push the current app to the top of the que so you end up
> having to alt+tab 5 times just to get back to the application you were just
> using. It is supposed to be like that??

it absolutely does push it to the top. in fact there is explicit code to do
just that, and it's doing it here (e17). alt+tab once goes to app 1 (from app
2), then again from app 1 to app 2 - and back (as long as u release alt in
between - that ends the action. if you dont only the finally xzselected window
is put on the top. this is how it works pretty much everywhere). if for any
reason an app is focused in between (and pointer focus can focus anything under
the mouse) then this will be put on the top of the list.

for those that love alt-tab, it tends to be mutually exclusive to
pointer/sloppy focus - so use click to focus.