>>> Problem is that ecore_private.h is used in all ecore directory. So
>>> it's not that easy to guess.
>>
>> Hum... so we need to create individual _private.h for each module as
>> well, and add the logging there.
>>
>> At least each module should have it's own logging.
>
> Yep, but in fact ecore_private.h should not be used outside of it's
> directory at all. So some cleanup are required here.

Hi all,

I wrote this patch so I can maybe answer you. ecore_private.h was
already included in nearly all modules. however when I wrote the code
for eina_log, I clearly distinguished between ecore_private.h and
modules_private.h files. Each module has its own log domain that is
declared in the module_private.h header file when it exists. After
browsing in the source tree, I found some modules that do not have
private headers (actually two or three) that I will convert tomorrow.

The ecore_private.h file will have no impacts for the eina_log related
code of each module, so it can be suppressed without any problem at
least for this part. I will convert the two remaining modules to
eina_log (I did not do this because there was no printf actually).

-- mathieu