On Wed, 24 Mar 2010, Tom Haste wrote:

> http://trac.enlightenment.org/e/wiki/ECoding
>
> How about updating this page to show the correct code styling? And
> have it as a policy that all new contributors must read before gaining
> access? (And of course, strongly encouraging current contributors to
> read it)
>
> Heres what the Gnomers have
> http://developer.gnome.org/doc/guides/programming-guidelines/code-style.html
> which is a fairly comprehensive guide and probably a little long winded for
> us.

here is what i've written:

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=b057382e0908301207n65753602lf49124f0649bb3d6%40mail.gmail.com&forum_name=enlightenment-devel

there is the attach doc in my first post.

I tried to write something that is logical and easy to read. Note that it
is not my own coding style. Also everyone has its own coding style, and
will not agree with it. So if everyone stand on its position, don't want
it because of just one thing, and don't want make an effort, (even if they
can use 'indent'), that thread is useless.

Vincent