On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 10:58 AM, Carsten Haitzler <ras...@rasterman.com> wrote:
> ok... let's talk snapshot. i think time is about right to do one now. a lot of
> stuff has gone in since the last ones. now.. i'm in "watch svn settle and just
> do some peripheral things that dont affect core stuff" mode.
>
> what i want to know is about core stability issues you have seen and other
> issues in latest svn (don't say things unless you've updated like really
> recently - todayish let's say). point them out and we'll fix the nastiest and
> then snapshot. i have added versioning info to all headers and apis in core
> efl
>
> (that is eina, eet, evas, ecore, embryo, edje, efreet, e_dbus, e, elementary).
> that's what will be snapped (and eet will get 1.3.0 released).
>
> so.. speak up!

Just back from hollyday and updating everything. I found one issue
that I don't know/find how to fix. In expedite map flow test, I got a
segv, their is a read error at line 103 of evas_image_map_loop.c as
reported by valgrind. Valgrind report the error only once. I am on a
64bits CPU don't know if it change something.

--
Cedric BAIL