On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 10:58 AM, Carsten Haitzler <ras...@rasterman.com> wrote:
> ok... let's talk snapshot. i think time is about right to do one now. a lot of
> stuff has gone in since the last ones. now.. i'm in "watch svn settle and just
> do some peripheral things that dont affect core stuff" mode.
>
> what i want to know is about core stability issues you have seen and other
> issues in latest svn (don't say things unless you've updated like really
> recently - todayish let's say). point them out and we'll fix the nastiest and
> then snapshot. i have added versioning info to all headers and apis in core
> efl
>
> (that is eina, eet, evas, ecore, embryo, edje, efreet, e_dbus, e, elementary).
> that's what will be snapped (and eet will get 1.3.0 released).
>
> so.. speak up!

> The Rasterman (Carsten Haitzler)    ras...@rasterman.com

It's not a stability issue, but I found some inconsistencies in naming
for elm_scrolled_grid.
Firts why the name is elm_scrolled_grid ? why not just elm_gengrid or
elm_gentable ?

In elm_genlist we have elm_genlist_item_append but in
elm_scrolled_grid it's elm_scrolled_grid_cell_add, it could be changed
IMO.

My 2cts.

--
Nicolas Aguirre