Hello all,

In elm_button.c:_on_focus_hook(), there are newly introduced
evas_object_focus_set() calls.  Why are they necessary?

In my app, there is a big invisible event object covering the whole
window, where keys are handled.  When elm_button gets focused, my
event object does not get the key events any more.  Am I doing things
wrong here?  Comments, please.

brian

--
brian

Cool-Karaoke - The smallest recording studio, in your palm, open-sourced
http://cool-idea.com.tw/

iMaGiNaTiOn iS mOrE iMpOrTaNt tHaN kNoWlEdGe